CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Our Life in Photos- Dedication Page

I really wanted to have a dedication page for my project, so this is what I came up with today. I wanted people to know why I'm doing this. It's to honor the little things that make our days special. It's always those simple things that you remember when you're older and you think to yourself, "Oh! I remember doing that!". Keeping that in the back of my mind is helping me stay focused w/ this project.

It has been an absolute joy for me to take a photo a day of our seemingly boring life. When I first starting thinking about doing this I wondered if I was going to have something different to take a photo of each day. My days seem so much the same, how could anything special happen each day that would merit photo documentation? lol I get up every morning, fix Gracie and me breakfast, play with her all day, change a lot of diapers, fix lunch, play some more, hopefully get a nap in for Gracie, get in the car and pick up the kids from school, come home, start dinner, eat dinner, clean up, laundry, laundry, laundry scattered throughout all of that and then go to bed........Get up in the morning and repeat! But, my life isn't the same every day. Well, it is, but hidden among all of that boring stuff that I have to do every day are little blessings that make each day special. This project is helping me look for those blessings and to thank God for each and every one of them. Because those are the things that get me through the day and make each day precious!

God Bless,
di

0 comments: